Tuesday, December 8, 2009

life must go on~


im truly begging on my knees for God sake PLEASE TIME

please move a little faster and make me move on

make me get over with my normal crowd adaption...

i wanna prepare myself for any major changes in my life...

stop crying, its not the end, mira

smile~ coz tis is the true beginning~

i thought if i try to find every second to be with them would make me feel better...

but it wasnt...

they speaks different language...

i dont understand...

i might be close to them...

but literally im miles away from their new tribes...

THEIR new tribes...

while i was sitting here...all alone...

i knew there are many many of them who sincerely open their pure heart and welcoming my presence in my own new bubble

and im truly grateful for that...

they made me forget bout my lame loneliness pathetic reasons...

i kno...no matter how negatively i express those feelings...deep inside...its just so very true...

very very true...

whenever fate taps my shoulder,

i force myself to smile and say 'its all okay'

begging not to change a thing no more

coz i have nothing else to give away

its just me now and my deepest thoughts...



well then, its my turn to open my heart and welcoming new things in life

i have to stop hanging on the old tree

and go for the stronger, younger and fruitier ones!!!

who knows, the fruit might taste sweeter than the ones before...



being able to experience variety of fruits

would make me understand life more...

and the more i understand bout life...

the more happier ill be, insyallah...(^-^)d

the end~

No comments: