Wednesday, February 11, 2009

pelik...T-T

I am extremely SAD SAD SADDDDDDD!!!!!!
T-T wuu….wuuu…..wuuuuu…..
My mom had an appointment wit the doctor regarding her health..
She kinda have tis lung pain and stuff…
So, she did once a months checkups at the hospital…
The doctor figure out tht shes actly allergic to cats…
Dyu guy know wat that means??!!! (>0<)
It means I HAVE TO THROW PELIK AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I’ve kept her like forever!!!
I cnt lose her NOW!!!
My mom promise to keep her til she die!!!
MOMMY!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!! DON’T DO TISSSS!!!!
Mommy: dyu wan me to be healthy or the cat?!!!!!!!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Pelik, I juz want u to kno…were throwin u away…its not becoz we hate u…
We love u soo much!!, we really do!!!
Ur the longest pet I’ve ever taken care of…!!!
I kno we’ve thrown u away ONCE and its magical tht u’ve came back
U’ve came back, pelik!! And we all love u more ever since!!!

But…
Uve been depending on us for a very long time
Maybe tis is the time for you to learn to stnd on ur own feet…
Explore the world…
Be a good hunter…
Catch some mice out there…
Learn to beg, to get food (mira starts to cry)
Learn to survive…no shelter, no comfy place to sleep…
No more playin hide n seek wit me T-T
No more lullaby from me…
No more shampoo…(I kno u like tis one =D)
And never come back…
……………………………………………………………………..
We love you pelik..forever in our heart……………….. T-T



-THE END-

No comments: