Tuesday, September 20, 2011

everything will change

Salam people.

Just came back from kaedfest...

NAH!!!

Well2. that was actually my original plan coz Ive been involved with kaedfest every year. But the online promotion was a little lacky and I couldnt figured what was ongoing fest there.

So. I went there to check it out with a friend. But it took me less than an hour to observe the whole carnival coz I basically exchanging top news and updates with her.

Things have changed. People change. The whole IIUM change. The smell, the heat, the crowd, etc etc.

It feels so different!!!

And I miss the old times. The usual times. The myratayeb time.

Why does the time dick so fast?!

waidaminit! did i said dick? haha~

i mean tick..ehem2~

teettttttt!!!!

the end

4 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

I was thinkinv of going tapi tak promote2 sgt pun... :\ i rmmbr dulu mcm promote gila babiii punya ajak uni lain semua datang...tp.ni mcm senyappp je..

Myra Tayeb said...

very true...mcm x meriah sgt except for the stall area kt baiduri...meriah gak a kt sne~

donad said...

told u earlier that kaed,uia semua dah x sama macam dulu..sebab kawan kawan kite ramai dah takde kt sini.sedihhh T.T

Myra Tayeb said...

yea..nad...i know...sedih kan~ T-T