Sunday, August 2, 2009

happy birthday mommy!!! (^0^)/

my mommy’s birthday was last 2 days ago, and on tht exact date, I ws too busy preparing my presentation board.

So, I ws sucked up by the work…I kinda forgot to wish her…

im sure shes totally disappointed with her daughter ere. .. =(

guilty? of course!!! (>0<)O

the next day I ws ACCIDENTLY overslept n woke up by my bro’s text sayin “ngah, hv u wish mommy yet?”

and I ws like..”OMG!!! BLOMMM!!! (>0<)o

and even before the blink of an eye, I manage to text n wish her…

phew~

don’t wanna feel gultier not to buy her anytin, so I went to the store rite after

the presentation date (which was brought to next wek…urgh!) n get tis cute ‘SOLAR FLOWER’. hihi~ (^0^)/

WHY I bought it?
1) I kno it’s a simple gift, but tis thing caught my eye n its quite cute, tho.
I got interested to get one of those aftr I saw it dancing cutely in ham’s car…
2)I knew my mom is into gardening n flower is like apart of her life…n she always hd tht sparkling eyes n tis huge smile everytime I accompany her to nurseries to search for plants n flowers.
3) it’s a kind of immortal flower which will always bloom n dance happily…(sentimental value)

so it might fit her taste…I hope so…

therefore, I bought ONE~~ hehehehe~~ (^-^)/

to make it look more ME and interesting, I decide to decorate wit some simple cute stickers bought from mph and write a bdy wish at da flower’s butt…heeEE~~
WALAWEEYYYY!!! IT LOOKS ADORABLEE~~~
I hope she loves it…



Oh, now shes in Indonesia happily celebratin her birthday thre…im takin tis opportunity..(her absence)

to make her extra happier,

so, I went home n did some cleaning… (lucky my sis hav one duplicate house key)
clean the whole house, sweep, mop, arrange stuff, clear all d mess, settle the laundry n the rubbish…

n I left the house blink blink n put my flower pwesent on the table…

the table is the first thing u’ll c when u flip the main door open…

so I ws kinda like imagining her walking inside with all her huge language…n was like…

‘OMG!!!!!!!!!! PPWWESENNNNTTSS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U MIRAAA MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!

ha ha ha<<<(mira…the daughter who is always hunger for her mother’s attention)

wuu….wuu…T-T

anyways…juz wanna write here…

‘mommy, happy birthday…you will always be in my heart n I love u forever”

The End!! m(^-^)m

No comments: