Friday, July 31, 2009

technology technology~

My laptop is attack by virus… AGAIN! argh!!! darn it!!! (>0<)

my laptop is like half of my life soul jiwa everything…if its GONE! IM DOOMED!!!
(jiwa?)

wuuu wuuu wuuu (T-T)

it happen so fast… I was connecting my house stremyx as usual and suddenly…

POP POP POP!! appear all tis freakin warnings and alerts…

AND the next day I cant open a thing…!.......A THINGGG!!! (0o0)!!!

notepad, word, fotoshop…WuhUuhuHuhuuuu…SEDIH GILERR!!!

and the next next day, I turn it ON…and…(bunyi drum)

“okok…ni part paling scary~~”


my cute kitty desktop background is GONE and it turn to tis bluish background covered with 001 binary numbering and theres tis HUGE font written..WARNING!

‘ur husband, mother, children…beware, ur life is on stake aper ntah!!’

mmg scary gilerr…

I was too devastated, I forgot to snap the situation…
but theres one picture of me breakin down…


oh dear laptop..plz dun die….
pweaseee~~~

p/s: my sis elp out the setting to safe mode…so basicly I cn use moderately…but the virus is still attackin..Therefore, I hav to go bck home ASAP and update my anti malware…ugh!


Dear diary,

DARN IT!!! my headfon PATAH!! T-T…



I dunno how it happen…but I juz bought it kowt!
sedih gilerrr!!!
now I cnt layan perasaan dgr lagu kuat2 anymore!!
WaaAAAaaAAaaaaa!!!



technology can be very complicated~ (-_-)”

the the END! m(_ _)m

2 comments: