Thursday, December 24, 2009

*tunggu santa*

observing



observing

OB SER VING

I juz love observing everything around me

when I observe, I learn a lot of new things which sometimes cn be quite complicated for tis average brain to untangle.

we all do kno that people are likely to CHANGE depends on their

- social surrounding



- responsibility
- life
- etc etc etc

however, tis is juz a long term factors

I relized that we change ALLLLLLLL the time.

tis is so called short term factors highly depends on our:
- mood and
- emotion

yess yesss (>0<)O

what makes me feel like an adult is when I kno how to control tis short term factors
coz when it occurs to me, it might possibly jeopardize my rational thinking thus
turn ON my irrational button

at that point, im being childish… and IMMATURE…I can no more differentiate the good and the bad



I kno people, its nt easy to have a total control with this so-called factors…

and becoz of that…mood swings happen…



sometimes ur in control whereas other times ur not

sometimes ur up on the mountain feeling AREBA AREBA ANDRE ANDRE q(^0^)p

…and sometimes ur down below feelin WUWUWU (T-T)….

one time I might say ‘I HATE SAYUR!!!!!’
(I was extremely depressed that day and everything happens to be heart wrecking. therefore, I said things I didn’t mean to say)



while the other time I say’ I LOVE SAYUR!!!!!!
(my mood was stable and im being rational wit myself)

that’s juz human people…human…

therefore, try to swallow the fact that CHANGE in a person is something very NORMAL~

NORMAL indeed, people~

~the end~

3 comments:

V said...

santa bubuh ape dalam stoken kau ?? hEE~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Myra Tayeb said...

V= x kasi pepe..dier ckp ak nakal taun ni

anonymous: erk?! (0_0)