Monday, December 7, 2009

studio studio~ *sigh*

mira so very extremely sad…

I kno im being total gedik but to me studio is like everything and its all about the crowd

I cant imagine being separated with my dear trio buddy…

were like NEVER berpecah and always stick together and weve been studiomates like FOREVER since matrics---yess yess…gedik kan?

rationally, i know this thing is juz something really common ull face in the future and I shudnt be too emotional bout it AND its not like were not gonna see each other forever. Class lain samer kowt…

(tapikan mira, studio is like the major thing…) (-0-)n

ArghhHhh!!!! stop playing with MY heaaadd u stoopid mira devil!!! (>0<)n

tsk tsk tsk….(-__-)

(T-T) hmm….(tahan mira..tahan) ‘x bley tahan daaa~~)

INA HAM YANGGGG!!!! IM GONNA FUCKING MISS YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!! RINDUUU SGTTTT SGGGTTTTT!!! KITER DA TOGETHER SINCE MATRIC AND and and my studio life tis sem is gonna be fucking different without u guys around!!!!! (T0T) waaaAaAAaaaaaaAA!!!!!

pegi trip without u guys
skip studio without u guys
curi2 klua g kafe makan without u guys
discuss concept, consult, stay studio together…no more….(T-T)>
all those happy crazy fun times we had masa studio…

(okay…tis is not helpin my soul…I hav to be positive) (T-T)n

OKAY!!! my gedik moment muz come to an end…(>-<)O

ehem ehem…(azam baru mira…azam baru…smgat baru)

I cn always get to know the other gurls and make new studio crowds and be crazy and have fun with MADAM AIDA…!!! yayyy!!!

HAPPY!!! HAPpppPPYY!!!! HAPPYYY MIRAAA!!! YAYyyy!!! (^0^)n



the…..end…..T-T *aip! jgn nangis lagi!!!*

3 comments:

Moon said...

huhu! studio this sem semua org berpecah! :(

V said...

ohoho...*mm,cmane nak pujuk nih??*
mun lak? studio ngan sape??

Myra Tayeb said...

mun: shedihkan...

V: huhuhu...x payah noh...