Tuesday, May 31, 2011

kotak HATI

y'all~

i have been sleeping the whole time yesterday due to my un healthiness~

anyhow, i went back home early yesterday from since my parents just came back from doin their umrah and mommy and ayah got me a lot of stuff! im so happy!! XD

i had down moments the past few days and im slowly gaining consciousness in terms of my psychology status. im aware with these dark thoughts even though theres nothing dark about it...

i have one small happy family. they ve been raising me so well tht it makes no sense for me to feel unappreciative about it. I shud me a shame of myself...wat more can i ask?

theyre perfect just the way they are~

(^-^)>

anyways, theres been a tumble of competition around me and i kinda getting a little itchy with the vibes...wtv~

the end

No comments: