Thursday, May 12, 2011

kotak BUKU!


I am indeed hunger for reading materials right now and online basis, cant seem to find any that suits my interest wutsoever.

If any of you guys do find one mind explosive reading web, jangan malu2 and do let me know the link. Coz your dear friend here is dieing to spend her quality time: reading...

I have this major issue on spending (not time) but money on reading materials. Top sale books are always expensive. All those harry potter collections/ top sale books I had was tumpangan from my family/friends.

Lets just say Im the kind who prefer spend her money on clothing rather than books even though I have full interest on both.

So, how do i solve this 'velllyy persssonnaalll' problem of mine?

Id grab 2nd hand books or any jumbo sale boothz!

(it cost like RM5 jer!!! OMG! kill me now!)

Anyho, my dear boyfriend told me about this cool 2nd hand shipping at the AmCorp Mall every Sunday. Well, Im gonna check it out and will review to you guys how does it roll~

The way he explain seems rather fascinating and usually, when the thing he said was 'cool', never fails my expectations. He does have quite a taste there.

Will update soon after the visit..(or shipping maybe...hehehe)

No comments: