Tuesday, August 23, 2011

at times like this...

Forgive me if this post makes you vomit blood or even get eye-aching reading through the texts.

I just miss my boyfriend so much.

At times like this, having him as a distraction was at best solution for me. He always love to change my book chapter coz he's no good at rewriting it. But it works for me.

He and his floating mind will leave me silence, which feels like forever and out of a sudden, he came out with the most funny solution which to me was the worst but...he's adorable.

*sigh*

be back soon taw syg. I really miss you~ :'(((

I really do.

the end

3 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

Muntaaahh daraaaah!!

Hahaha joke joke. :p

skype la..

Myra Tayeb said...

hahaha! INA DEKAT DGN A!!! (>0<)O

i dun ave mic la ina.... :'(

ah-peng hafiz said...

Aww...thnx miraaaaa..