Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hajimashite! Hello! Hai!

(^0^)n hallow! da names mira...and tis is my 2nd blog...believe it or not...within 3 days...i did 2 blogs in a row..HAHA...ni smua ham punya pasal...(>0<) pengaruh my mind dgn blogspot! Anyway, i dont blame her...coz i kinda like it, tho. hehe Well, today is da 3rd week of my longest holiday. And im already feel like die-ing (x.x)
MIRA! DONT BE! WE'RE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! (mira's die-hard-fans)

n(-0-)n ok guys, ok...i really appreciate it! luv u guys...mmuahhh (aAAaaaaAH)< fan pengsan after received mira's flying kiss
The conclusion is= human never feel satisfied with their live. When u eat curry, u said 'Ahhhh, pedasnya! x tahan!'...but when u havent tasted curry for 3 weeks, u would say 'Oh curry! I miss you'. (mira's inner voice: aper aku merepek nih?).

(T0T) to whoever who knew me... i am die-ing to wanna hangout wit u guys! If u say 'how bout ur schoolmates'? well, they all still doin their final exams..UIA PJ's holiday schedule slalu tak samer with other matriculation or universities...even school holidays...aww, i miss my brother T-T (his facin SPM..so he's being quite busy tis year).

well, how bout ur studiomates?
HAAA (o0o)P studiomates...! we actually plan to hangout tis week but they all said 'malaslah' @ 'pokai, xder duit'....(T-T) dont they feel suffocated like im feelin right now? My kakak Zawani plak had to take care of her atuk...so she had one damn GOOD reason...ilham was SEMANGAT wit the plan....(*0*)Oh ham, ur my hero..! But, we tot it wont b tht fun if it is juz both of us...

SO CANCEL TO NEXT WEEK!!!!!

(-0-) ok guys! homework for today
=pray for me n da other KL studiomates will b able to go out 2gether next week, Ok?

OKEY!!! (mira's die-hard-fans)

No comments: