Monday, April 27, 2009

MY BF is GETTING MARRIED !!!!! NoOoOoOoo

(T-T) wu....wu....wuuuu....
MY miyavi-kun is gettin married....
im so sad....
hes not single anymore...
oh well...ive read hes blog how he wanted a baby and so on...
im sure hes happy now...
da baby might come out on september...

CANT WAIT!! (>0<)O
my my, im sure u cnt wait for it too, miyavi...

anyway! hope u and MELODY live well and happy doodly alwys!!! (^-^)v

my MIYAVI (^0^)/
(the picture has been deleted due to unacceptable comments and mere judgmental appearance)

MELODY...(^-^)...aku merestui kamu berdua..<---poyo



LOVE,
ur-die-hard-fan-love-u-and-ur-guitar-forever-and-ever

OH! BTW! im gonna checkout new guitars at the music store...
im buying a new one...my rose is gettin weaker everyday...not juz da strings...the body as well...its crackin up...gotta go find a new 'BF' ASAP! (>0<)/

went browsing sum of gibson's collection....

damn CUN! but da price is waay too expensive....
so, back to reality...gotta buy one tht is cheap, nice sound, medium neck size, low curve, semi-acoustic probably...wanna try survey the body fiber type...looks kinda cool, tho...

and heres one of my fav...Gibson elvis presley rockstar...



damn cun....

n if u eva wonder y i bought my black colored rose guitar...
i wanna fit the image of miyavi's favourite guitar ere...hihihi (^-^)/ solid black wit a lil meaningful scribble there*




my mom pwomise wanna buy for me one new guitar IF, i repeat IFFFFFFF i get 3.5 above which is near to impossible...
so i might have to prepare for plan B= used my own pocket money...sigh* (-_-)'

anyways, the survey mission might start during short sem...so, guitar lovers! help me decide..!!!

p/s: uwwwww....i cnt wait!!!!

THE END~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

miyavi looks sccarryy...*shivers*

-ina-

Myra Tayeb said...

aik! dun u judge me boyfriend...me cocok cocok u nanti bru tao!! (>0<)O

ham said...

i thought miyavi is a girl?

(ni lg teruk dr ina).

hyahahahhahahhaha

Myra Tayeb said...

DEM!

Obygail William said...

miyavi?
miyabi?
girlish~
^^

so jealous of those guitar!
i wish i can buy new one too ;p
maybe next month..
T.T

Myra Tayeb said...

sob:haa?! YOU wanna buy a new
one...but y? 2 days left b4
next month, wat~...huhu (^-^)

ham & ina: bluekk!! i've deleted
miyavi's picture!!
no more display!!!

y dun u guys youtubing and see how amazing miyavi really is...

hes damn amazing!!! despite his feminine looks...(-_-)" plz dun judege him easily....

ham said...

Wow. Very defensive!!! lek la. I suke daniel john pun org lain ckp die mcm pondan.i maarah. ahahahaha tcare mira

Myra Tayeb said...

i will always defend my miyavi no matter WHAT!!! (>0<)v