Sunday, November 23, 2008

lucky me! (^0^)v

hav u ever watch tis famous anime titled 'honey clover'?



well, for those who dont kno...in tis anime, they said sumthin about
being lucky if u ever found a four-leaf-clover in ur life!

when i was a small innocent gurl, i've heard about this myth and always
hopin tht sum day i'll find one...

at my backyard...theres a lot of clover bloomin here n there
me n my sis, we used to go there n make our search...but we never succeed (T-T)

its been a while...n im startin to believe..this four-leaf-clover thingy
is juz a lame myth...we're BUSTED!! (>0<)o



Then, last week, i was at my house in seremban
my mom was busy doin shoppin at this nursery...she can b quite
out of control wit plants n trees and flowers and ...etc etc (-_-)"

tis is the nursery... (view from inside da car)


after being forced to follow her...i decided to juz sit in da car
and day dream...

me: aduh, panasnya!!!!
mommy (from outside da car): y dun u cum out of da car n take sum fresh air, lady?
me: ugh! fine!

movin my ass out of d car n jalan2... (very lazily)

oh, pokok!
oh, bunga!
oh, cantiknya...batang pokok ni...tekstur yg mantap!

(me, being sarcastic...) (+0+)v curse me*

gettin a lil tired, i rest myself under this ermm... hynoxia electranic tuih tuih sp. tree (no la! im juz kiddin! dunno wat da heck tree is it..forgive me landcape students...hihi)

then, i was like...

me: oh...clover...a lot...

at tht moment, i kinda had a slight flash back of when i was a small kid.
believe in tis clover thingy...(sigh!) damn u, myth! givin a small kid such
false hope! i was innocent to hv trusted it!!! (tibe2 emo)

take tis! yarghh!! and thiss!! (me pluckin all da clover off)

(-0-)l da owner was lookin at me mcm nk makan tht time but i dunno y...i jz smile at him n said 'banyak parasit, x elok' (giler poyo)

SUDDENLY!!!

when i turn to look all da mashed clover in my hands..

there it was...landin nicely on my palm...da most rare

4-LEAF-CLOVER!!! (>0<)n




OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

rasa cam nak nangis...serius.... T-T

after all this while...da myth which i tot had ruined a little child's dream (giler drama queen)...and finally....T0T wwwaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

IM LUCKYYYYYYYYYyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(-0-)l da owner startin to feel strange n freaky...he left me all by myself n guide my parents instead...

tibe2...aftr tht..i feel so bercahaya...so light...so erm..how do i say tis...

LUCKY!

hehe...

mommy: mira, jom balik...
me: OK! BALIK UMAH MMG BEST! OWH! PILIHAN POKOK2 MAMI MMG CANTIK..MUAH! ADA TASTE GITU! MARVELOUS!! TAK RUGI NGAH TEMAN MAMI BLI POKOK2 NI!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAH
mommy: aper kena dgn anak dara aku nih??

THE END XD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..khurafat nih.. heheh.. kayan tak pnah jumpe pon.. slalu jumpe 5.. y dun mira petik je satu daun.. tinggal la 4.. ape daa... heheh

bobo ramli said...

wahhhh
ak pon selalu carik ape
x penah jumpe ponn
kamu mmg sgt luCKY!
n ak pon suke ngn anime tuh
ader live drama juge taw
haha

Myra Tayeb said...

btol2...ader dgr citer gak...dh tgk live drama dier? best ker?

Milly Poptart said...

huh??? the one ur holding ade 7 daun...-.-'

anyway, i pernah jumpa je..bnyk kali lak tu (i think) and ina tgk that crita but slow sgt..n dh stop lama dh...-.-'

bobo ramli said...

ho ak rase mc bes je
kenape ina x suke
n kenape ina jumpe byk kali
waaa
unfair gile
haha
btw anime tu
ade season 2 kan?

Myra Tayeb said...

ina cakap ada 7...kantoi dier x pernah tgk clover...HOHOHO...sush la nak jmper ina...u dengki! bluek! bluek! XP ina mmg! to me citer to mmg best giler and touching! go go HONEY CLOVER!!!

Myra Tayeb said...

oh...ya! i hav da 2nd season pnya cd...ending dier sgt sedih!!! T-T

bobo ramli said...

owh
kamu da tgk
wah sgt jeles