Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kook! kokoook! koookkk!!

On a particular weekends...im gettin really tired with all tis readin n study

(-0-)but mira, dun u have final exm next week?

(>0<) i kno..i kno...but tis is bout..er...bout...
BALANCE..(*0*)


(-0-)yea2...im sure ur gonna..PUFf!!!
>vanished from mira's mind<


(>0<)O ouu shut up, u devil!!!

hurm....

tik! tok! tik! tok! TING! (0o0)v AHA!! (idea!)

i kno wat to do...

trut trut...(callin)

my sis: helloooww...?
me: kak long!! ngah borin ler...lets go jalan2 cari
makan..together...WE..EAT..rapatkan sillaturahim...and...(semangat gilerrr)
my sis: 'onegai onegai...mitsuzuki naite...'(singing)
me: (-_-)" shes always like tis...ignorin me..

nyit nyit nyit*

my sis: wat was it again? makan 2gther?
me: aha...jom ar...jom jom
my sis: okie! gimme 5 minutes n i'll b there...kak ngah better get ready!!!(>0<)O
(high pitch giler suara)
me: (closing my ears) OH KEY!!!! (^0^)v

SWOOOOSHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!(headin JJ)


rupenyer...my sis pown gettin stress with da exm...so we both being a psyicoticly
crazy sisters and decided to go eat nandos...our FAV port to hav a nice lunchie..

heres sum pic of me n my sis gettin excited b4 orderin da food...XD





SUDDENLY!!!

one dude wit a NANDOS t-shirt came to our table...

my sis: >did dat eye signal thingy commandin me to order da food<
me: ugh! brother...
ehem ehem, can i have 2 quarter chicken, plz...
my sis: kak long nak BREAST tao (whisper)
me: er...ehem u can gimme normal chicken part...my sis ere wan da BREAST part, plz.
(blush)

(-0-)n to make u guys feel more comfortable...im gonna change da BREAST word to
BARBIE (ahakz!)

dude: >pointin finger at me< you?! BARBIE?
me: err...(if i knew tis guy cant really speak english i might as well turn back
time and say 'brader, saya nak ayam biasa..kakak keco sy ni nak ayam bhgn dada'
But wat to do...its too late...)
Nope..gimme any parts..im ok...(blush)
dude: >pointin finger at my sis< you?! BARBIE
my sis: (laughin like crazy) yes yes...i BARBIE...
me: PuFFffffFf (bapak lawak)

dude: flavour..?
me: gimme hot and my sis wants err..(look at my sis)
my sis: >showing me da menu n point at da mild flavour<
me: she would like to ave da mild flavour...erk!! (alamak! asal aku speakin lg ni?)
dude: hurm..one mild...you!? >pointing finger AGAIN at me< you hot??
my sis: PuFfFfffFFFff (shes laughin like crazy)
me: ehem ehem (trying to control da situation)..yes...im...err...im HOT!
my sis: PUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFFU XD
(-_-)"<<< me

........
......
....
...
BURRRRPPPP!!! ahhh, im full!! lets go bck!!
...
....
.....
......
we decided to walk from mahalah maryam to asma'...then i found tis TIZ THISSSS!!!!

AMAZING VIEW...!!! (>0<)n

my sis told me tis place used to be a place where they parked the buses...but now
its abandon... its really cool... seriously...i did snap a shot of it...

lemme share wit u guys...for da gurls..u can go check it out...its behind mahalah asma' blok D if im nt mistaken (^0^)v peace*



(^0^)d best of luck for ur final exm, guys..!

~THE END~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... lawak gile.. u shud rate this post under 18 cant read... hahaha.. lawak dowh... "im hot".. hahaha! klau kayan laa dgn bangge nye ckp camtu.. hahaha