Monday, November 24, 2008

lift up ur spirit, gurl!!! (>0<)n

during this holiday...a lot of things happen to me...

things that are not fun...
things that make me cry
things that hurt me badly, i cry every nite becoz of it
things that makes me think a lot about life
things that hd taught me sumthin new

its not fun facing it..
its stressful...
its pain!
its very sad

this is all because of a person i trusted soo much...

gettin bored listin this person's faults instead

i put da blame on myself...

its all my fault...

forgive me...

BUT,

if tis person ever ask 4 forgiveness...

can i really forgive tis person? i dunno...

wish i could list all da curses ever exist in d planet n post it to tht person

or i wish i could slap tis person's face with my 3 inches wedges!!!

oh...i wish....(-_-)....etc etc etc

well...

y do i hav to waste my tears and time

let dat F*** S** OF A B***** be...

i dun giv a DAMN anymore

i kno my hatred towards tis person had reached my limits

but i wonder...

y muz i waste my energy to even hav a slight feelings to tis person

its not worth it...

bye bye then...

im wipin all my memories wit u

and polished it to craete a brand new colourful memory

which is obvious...

a memory to be create without YOU...

which im sure...

its gonna be a much more colorful and happy memory!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

p/s: tq 2 my frenz and family who support me...tq (-0^)d

THE END

4 comments:

Milly Poptart said...

mira, BE BRAVE!!!!

im here if u need me...

to help u lift ur spirit up, makan what YOU love to eat...ice cream or chocolates or milkshakes...

til then, take care! and BE HAPPY!~ ur free now... ;p

Myra Tayeb said...

thanks, ina!! huhu...

Anonymous said...

yeah!! that's da spirit bdak kecik!! yeah!! smangat2!! Allah sentiase berada disamping org2 yg benar!! yeaaargh!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!.. ok2.. da pnat jerit.. nak pg breakfast.. bye2..

p/s -sayangilah gitar anda kerana gitar tak akan pernah menyakiti diri anda seperti manusia2 yg lain.. pesanan khidmat masyarakat dari kayantism & co.

Myra Tayeb said...

pelik cute giler lon~~~ now she always muu muu (buat mulut tuh) masa dinner...babap pelik! BABAP!