Saturday, December 27, 2008

bye bye adik~

well, my brother hd to leave to SIBU, SARAWAK for national service...

wu...wu...wu..(T-T)

even tho i hav briefin at 3 pm and 'gotong-royong' studio early mornin tmrow,

i wont miss my chance to say bye bye to my lil brother. so...i escape my briefin session (>0<)n IM SORRY MDM ZURAINI!!!! I LAP YUH!!!!

AND!!! i woke up very early n drive ASAP to gombak to attend da gotong royong!

my brother registration was held at da bukit jalil parking area, and da bus left at 4 am... we arrived thre at 2.45 am...damn sleepy!! (=-=)

becoz i love my brother so much, i wait n wait n wait until da SIBU, SARAWAK bus really left...



these r sum pics i managed to snapped tht early mornin...

of course, during his registration...








my brother, waitin wit my dad =)



on da bus...






bye bye, adik!!!! T0T!!!! kak ngah gonna miss u!!!! c ya 3 months later!!!! TAKE CARE!!!!! \\\\\(>o<)//////




mom: wu...wu...(crying..) adik...~
me: >as usual...i swallowed my tears...im nt da cry-baby type...plus...cryin is so not cool...haha<

~THE END~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cryin is so not cool.."??????

elo~~~~..air mta ko klu ak tadah da ble wat milo berbalang2 tau x..

Myra Tayeb said...

blah la min...ko pown x pernah tgk ak nangis... bluek XP