Wednesday, December 10, 2008

al-fatihah~ (-_-)

due to the bukit antarabangsa landslides...unbelivably...out of 4 death were stated, one of them...was my best friend's brother...

(-_-)............

i was happy doodly watchin and elpin out with my cousin's engagement until...

kreennnngggg (msg alert tone)

i received tis msg...

'mira.... T-T...abg aku dah xder...dier meninggal pagi tadi...aku x kuat mira....lama dier tertimbus...'

i cnt hardly swollowd each words she was sendin me...cnt get emotional now...i hd to ignore my heart insistin on callin her...givin her support n strenght thru text msging was tough enuff...my hands were shakin...always hd to cancel my misspelled words due to da shake...i still cnt believe it...

i kept my feelings and proceed wit my cousin's engagement...tryin hard to create a happy doodly expression n smile...deep inside...i cnt stop tinkin of her...

is she ok?
how is she dealin wit this?
wat can i do for her?
shld i call her?

all these questions are jugglin in my head...

as da engagement ends...we went back to our hotel and i dashly turn da tv on...
there it was...horrid images of da landslides...and and...a short vid of my fren's brother being carried away aftr arwah went thru forensic's...her dad was interviewed and he got minor injury, thank God uncle Shaharuddin was ok. alhamdulillah...

i cnt take it anymore, i ran to da toilet n cried...
shes my best friend...and my best friend juz lost her own brother...
i feel like seeing her and b there for her but unfortunately i was in JB...
cont get updted...i textd her several times...

oyeen...if u read tiz...i juz want u to be strong...and to let u kno
bk, fa, aina, iq and ME...WE will always be there for you...



al-fatihah everyone~ (-_-)

THE END...

No comments: