Saturday, September 12, 2009

sayonara sayonara sampai berjumpee lagi...

yesterday, after my studio’s iftar, my dearest beloved ‘lunar’ was transfer to a new family. T-T

How was i?

I hate hate HATE tis kind of situation!

I love lunar with all my heart and I took care of her as if shes my own. me and ina start asking around whos interested to own her since we seems to have problem to take care of her during holiday and even giving her the best bunny environment.

I kno…she shouldn’t be left playing inside our room and the cage ONLY.

She needs freedom. She need to feel the grass and jumping here n there like any other bunny would experience.

I tink ina realized during the times she was busy asking people around…I displayed the less enthusiastic image…I wasn’t focusing…forgive me ina. that tyme, I was struggling to swallow the fact that were gonna let her go to other fmily…tis is juz too much for me to bear…weve been keeping her since she was so small and cute…

I m stil recovering…. n Im well aware how easily attached I am wit animals. Im a total animal lover psych, people! <(>0<)> dont giv me that looks!

I cried everytime I see her distorted food ware with some evidence of her biting it off…huhu~



…and even sees her water bottle where she use to suck it with her cute chubby mouth….



and seeing my damaged carpet being vandalize…a victim of her teeth strength experiments…




and sometimes, I could still hear her stomping the cage with her cute little legs, alarming me for more food, the sound of her munching and tearing off the newspaper where I used it as a floor cage cover…. notty lunar!


and she even bite off my mouse while I was editing boards! (>0<)O ….huhu…stil remmbr tht time…I was pissed but I stil love her tho…(-__-)”




yes…I stil love her…now n forever…

plz take care of urself, lunar…

I wil alwys be here and pray for u to b happy with ur new environment n family…

p/s: DON’T EAT TOO MUCH..UR GETTING FATTER N FAT FAT FAT!!! (>0<)O

……….im gonna mis you (T-T)



the end

4 comments:

ooooiiiitttt said...

yg pergi ttap pergi..pnjng umo jmpe lg..

V said...

huuu~

Mrs. Daniel Johns said...

jgn lupa ckp wayar mouse tu I yg fixed!!! ehehhe gonna miss luna too... Sobs...

Myra Tayeb said...

thanks ham...mmg best la...naseb baek ada ham utk fix it...