Tuesday, January 4, 2011

i am still learning

hellow yolk!!

(i assume u r all eggs in my finest imaginative world)

ive been pretty packed with personal and working matters in my life lately. Family and studio settlements. Some i do not share and i knew little bits of people who care are starting to scratch their noses, wondering...

well, dont worry. I am fine. Im just having other commitment to applaud other than friends and my room.

i am very happy with my current life. But a little bit ignorance to some personal responsibilities which i am yet to outgrown towards betterment.

forgive me thee i am still learning.

My pocket money are eroding through thin air which i barely notice its disappearance. I have to knock my fingers from giving away those valuable rectangular papercut to some random sellers/restaurant.

i have spent too much.

forgive me thee i am still learning.

havent seen my sister for weeks and my perfect meetup day with her were crunched up by those surprising heritage meeting which i do not welcome at all.

I was pissed.

and another surprising research presentation expected from me on da same day were not helping things out. Do not inform me last minute next time. To me...this is very important.

...but people make mistakes.

I have forgiven.

look at the consequences for this minor mistakes:

1. I have to cancel meeting my family
2. Make it through ONLY several hours to meet my sister before shes flying to africa for another month
3. My laundry have to settle another day.
4. unprepared presentation

thee people are still learning...

the end

p/s: never stop learning dear yolks~

No comments: