Monday, January 10, 2011

memories

well well well

ive been facin tiz heavy flu for quite sum time now and forgive me for those who get infected from me source...it was so unintentional. I shud have wear sumthin to cover those influenza attacks!

gomen ne! (>0<)n

went to the clinic yesterday morning, out of all those usual medz docs gave u, i got one rare drops for my unusual heavy flu. Yup~ its kinda tempting for my nights nostril breathing. It clears off those blockage...save my night dreams~ yipiii!!! ~(^0^)~

thx DOC! v(>0<)v u ROC man!!!

However, it wont only take one day to wash out the virus, so basically im still on road healing from this disease. Pray hard this pain would go ASAP. pls pls pls pls go awayy!!

(>0<)/

and yes, yesterday i cnt make it to the airport. kak long is flying off to south africa (job stuff), for a month. so i wont get to see her again. (isk isk)..

a brother studying abroad and a sister whos currently very workaholic and own one compacted job schedule. urgh~ leave me no choice but to cherish this lonesome hours with my parents. Im basically the closest available one ere.... *huggiee*

okie doke...I just watch ghost of GF...reminds me a lot of christmast~

How powerful memories can change u to a lifeless soul and only a spoon of refreshing memories could magically change you to a person....

a person with feelings~

the end

No comments: