Friday, June 17, 2011

kotak COMPLAIN

i have been in a haze of stressfulness in a mind stable way.

im stress for being surrounded with stressful people who mind gettin themselves sucked by the illumination of glabahness although the job cn be done in a wise, time saving way.

im stress for some people who treated me as though my job are like breathing. I cursed you by the end for you are the reason for my distortion work and the fact that now you r flying through rainbows and leaving all the work to the ground were nothing else but selfish...

im stress for the ones who left their leadership duty to thin air and expect things to move like robots without its battery...thee, the battery had to drag its own way to the plug to recharge the whole thing....

but life must go on....and im moving on trying to break through the glass of pointing fingers. i will stop and continue my journey to the bits end of through this flickering adventure...

ive complain enough...now it time to fight...no more past times muffling....

'may good future lies ahead of me or i shall make one instead!!!!!' -myratayeb-

the end

3 comments:

V said...

buat keje elok2 weh! dah nak grad sangat dah ni saba sket je lagi! wiwiwiwii gudluck final heritage esokkkkk!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

or is it because of urself? think bout it.. is it u who r taking things too easy and at the end u r da one who gelabah to catch up da most and annoys people "around" u?..

Myra Tayeb said...

tq anonymous for your comment. appreciate it~

people who knew me wont be judging me as a person who take things too easy...

and yes, i am not in a phase of catching up, my group happen to be on track, tq

tq V!!! x saba jugak!!!!