Wednesday, October 12, 2011

sacrifice for better future

Salam people.

Its been days since I last blogged. I had a hard time coping with my new routine. You know.

Working.

I dashed off to the office at early stake and end up home around 8.30 p.m. due to the bundle works. (I do not complain. I have always enjoyed working countless hours. no pressure)

But my usual online-psyc has been tied on a rope due to exhaustion. So, with no mere intention, I have neglected this blog for quite some time.

Well, back to my story.

Yes. I quit my job.

Its not because it sux. To be true, my boss, my collegue and my new environment was super awesome there. We somehow click well even at the de-vast period of time spending. Those little time feels longer than how the real times tick.

It was extremely hard for my part to say goodbye. I already build a good bond with my boss but at the end of the story, I got to let go to pursue my future dreams.

I agree much that sacrifices has to be made to stand in a better pathways, to drive in a better route, to float in a better boat and to fly in a better plane.

My new environment, sounded a little difficult to go through. Most of it feels a little stranger to me but I should open up my heart and mind in pursuing professional platform. dont I?

And I think this kind of opportunity don't always come knocking on your doors. Its just plain crazy if I'd say 'No' even at the edge of loving my current job. This is my key for better future.

Im sacrificing. They all had been really supportive of me quitting. They think I deserve to be in a better foundation basis. Thank you all for the taughts and care~

Every single one of you stars will be twinkling in my heart forever~

-the end-

No comments: