Saturday, July 16, 2011

bf's bf

another weekend is just another day! (perhaps)

Saturday morning went pretty smooth and there were no signs of hectism. (i like).

I have always had an aversion for panics. I can say 8 out of 10 of my mind bursting temper was due to panictism. It's suffocatingly annoying and it makes me go through hell!

That is why some people they are able to produce geniuses work when they're in panic mode but I dont. And do not go pointing fingers at my face saying how ruthlessly SKEMA i was doing my scheme work so early because last minute work will only bring me towards angry+blankness.

(i believe that we do know ourselves better than others and dont get jeopardy by other people's way of achiving coz it might not be wise for you and your WS 'weak &strenght' to follow)

ANYHOW!!!! (Id get drifted by thought very easily, so just slap me when Im starting to bable stuffies)

I finally met my bestfriend's boyfriend today. IF IM NIT MISTAKEN, they have been together for almost 3 years and had a long distance relationships ever since their early bird loves. The distance was my reason for had not yet met this guy who dated my forever friend...

The whole thing was casual and he seems very nice. (because my friend happen to be doing the talking the whole time, his personality seems to get strucked everytime he tries to bloom)

har har har~

anyho, I hope they'll stick till the end~

amin~

and now Im just plain lazy~

the end

1 comment: