Saturday, July 9, 2011

about templates and enemy

I know.

The due between my previous template and this is extremely close!

I dunno why, the previous one seems to hav been a little eye aching to me and somehow makes me wanna scream out of anger with those striking red colored background!

ARGhhhHHH!!! SaaKitt MaaTAa AKUuuwwW!

so.

bile dah jadi cmni. perasaan nak membaca tu pon deteriorating...

(i wonder wats gotten into me while I was doin my personal selection)

so, yes. I have changed it into more 'eye friendly' colors..*lololz*

anyways, I went through my settings and stuff just to polished wat was needed to be and i found out...that I have....

.

.

.

an ENEMY...

ive been receiving all these hateful comments from an anonymous figure.

he told me to shut my brain with this unworthy dilemma but I cudnt stop myself from wondering...

what have i done so bloody wrong reaching at a point where a person dares to press the button, allowing such hateful words addressing it to...ME.

i mean, tipu la if i told u i havent loath anyone in my life but the fact of making myself unknown to my enemy and act like a winner in a debate competition isnt something I call as a war...

pffFf!

*blank*

-the unworthy dilemma has been deleted-

-emptying recycle bin-

-the end-

11 comments:

V said...

ini... ini... INI SANGAT FRENLY OKEEEE!! ahahaha~

Myra Tayeb said...

hihihi~ X) kannn kannn kannnnnnn~~~

donad said...

yeah.at last!hahaha

Horowitz said...

myra, u pndai main gitar tak?

Myra Tayeb said...

nad: at last...?....NADDDD!!! *keja nad*

horowitz: i cn play...nape ye..? spe ni..?

Horowitz said...

i'm just ur follower :) wow,dats nice myra! do u put up any videos?

Myra Tayeb said...

not here but i did uploaded some raft covers on facebook~ tq follower~ X)

Horowitz said...

we can do a duet then! gimme ur channel plz? :D

Myra Tayeb said...

we can chat? ym pliz~ ira_2nd@yahoo.com

donad said...

kje nad?kje ape ni?wuwu..

Myra Tayeb said...

kajarrr laaa nad! KEJAR! har harr