Monday, July 11, 2011

the Maharani is back

aisey.

It has only been a day.

And Im already shed tears of gruesomeness!

I think i can see the whole picture of myratayeb rite now.

She's a girl who likes to do wutever she wants and in her own bloody way (its a good/bad thing kinda way). By telly her off won't do any good unless your method is close to an angel's breath, then it'd be okay~

I happen to have had my sprinkling day. Wake up at 9, humming the whole day while doin my usual happy productive solo chores. And when I got that one buzz from the Maharani, bossing me around and tellin me wat to do in her own Maharani way, Id get pissed!!!!

and angry!!!!

*sigh*

bila pikir balik. I cudnt run from it anymore. If i keep on running, when the time I had the chance to go far, I might nt come back for I had not overcome my weaknesses. For I have not yet see the best solution of it. For I have lose my guts to such a teeny tiny problem, and end up destroying my own blood.

myra xnk mcm tu. nanti myra lg sedih. (T-T)>

And im gettin sicked of people telly me off (again). to be patient and to just bear with the Maharani.... (tht is so basic, everyone knows tht! and even if i did imply, it doesnt help me to bits. What dyu tink Ive been doin all these while except for being patient and letting the hot jelly spilled on my face [no screaming])

So, how?

(pikirpikirpikirpikirpikir)

from now on, if the Maharani ever telly me off again, and things between me and Maharani happen to get spikes, I will go, 'wowowoowowowowoowwwww!!!! org tuuuu dahhhh maraaaahhhh!!!! okokokokokkkk...will doooo wutever u wannn meee to doooo!!! so longggg!!! gudbyeeeeee!!! luv you!!! peaceee to the worlddd!!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM!!!!

*trut trut trutttt* -hang up-

-avoiding phone fight-

'HAR HAR HAR HARRR' <---gelak sndiri (no more crying)

p/s: shut up, temper! y did ya get all over my head all the tyme???

the end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]zcSiAaaihpVGp[/url] , zhqCTkkzNjorhPfw - http://yuxeflk.com