Wednesday, October 12, 2011

graduation tale

Salam people.

Everyone are cramping facebooks photos, taggings with graduation pictures.

Well, to be honest.

Mine was still kept lazy in mom's digital camera downstairs, waiting to be uploaded. The cam ve been giving signals at me everytime I walk by it but i pretend to ignore. I was not enough enthusiast to do so.

My graduation day was suppose to be the big super awesome day of my life had turn to a railway cracks. It might be funny later but for now, I was super unhappy.

Leman took his last breath right after my graduation dinner and I sat beside him that night crying my pants off. From the beginning his cute little paws turn white till his body frooze, empty.

The so-called big day tomorrow was meaningless to me. My cute baby leman's gone. I told him to stay alive until i got my scroll in hand. I told him everyday to be strong and see his mommy getting her degree~ T-T

The day.

My whole family gave Leman a proper grave ceremony because we all loved him very much and he brings many happiness to our life.

And the traffic was scary, I arrived at the hall right before the lines start moving. Did not even manage to tip my foot in the event hall, I got stopped by a committee and was told that I GOT THE WRONG ROBE!

They gave me diploma's robe which for god sake how should I know. Later, they prisoned me inside the fitting rooms looking for my robe size and I end up hearing echo's of the opening ceremony, negaraku and iium song from where I stand.

Alone.

Waiting for the right robe to come.

They couldnt find my size and end up giving me one size smaller and the robe was severely broken. I lost count of the pins they attach on me to get it look almost perfect. I was down enough to even care.

I just want everything to end a.s.a.p.

So much for a graduation...

*sigh*

p/s: by the end of the day, mommy ayah and kak long had really made my day. They were the only one who gave me strength to find the courage to outlook a smile on my face. They sprinkled me with their own happy imaginative scenes. Appreciate enough my family was there to support. I love them~

No comments: