Friday, October 14, 2011

Saturday morning

Salam people.

Its saturday morning and Im swimming in the sea of room misery because things was a bit cope up lately. So, I tend to just throw everything here and there without considering the later consequences which I am facing right now and its driving me mad.

Yes.

It does.

Well, finally everythings clear up a little and I can finally feel the air flowing inside the room. I mean fresh air. My turtles have been evoking pee smells all the time. My parents dare to enter me smelly room. Even the Ambi pur doesnt work with the toxicated smell.

So I went googgled the solution behind this and the only manual cheap way to reduce the smell was to feed my turtles in a separate jar. So, da living jar will only be their place to stay and play.

'Ahhh, so the smell comes from the food and poops.'

YUP!

*accidently saw the bundle laundriate to do*

urgh~ got to go...

the end

No comments: