Wednesday, November 2, 2011

architecture talk

Maturely grown.

I love my job.

3 weeks has passed. Another 1 week to reach a month employed. I learn so much and I have no regret what so ever leaving my previous job in Pandan.

Im surrounded by professional teachers. Top excellent architects handling hundreds of A. Mix project. How could I not be grateful for my current stand?

Im gonna work my ass off at this company and putting daily huge amount of effort to preserve my stats because I knew being in my position now, is not something I would call as 'common opportunity'.

My Part 2 plan will be put to rest. Im gonna settle down with my job and gain as much per experience (and money) I can swallow and Im looking forward to local edu base for my Part 2.

Fundamentally, I dont have much money to spare those 2 years both tutorial fees, hostels and cost of living overseas unless I am able to grab aweosme scholarship plus personal bank account spree to accommodate my own studies.

My ayah just got retired and I cant force mommy to pay for my master while she had to pay for Hafiz's education in Egypt. Enough sacking her with my needs. 22 years old is OLD enough to be walking solo and embrace the reality of life/money.

Right?

So hereby I announce.

I totally wanna rock architecture~

the end

No comments: