Sunday, November 8, 2009

18SG....plz dun read tis post....

SHIIIiiiiiIIIiiiiiissszzhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo pissedddd!!!!
do you even know what privacy meanssss…????!!!!!
arrghhhhH!!!!!!!!!
i need my own privacy sometimes OKAYYYY!!!!!
I juz need you to respect that simple request!!!
I don’t tink u even need to request such thing coz its all about ethics!!!!!
ur being RUDE!!!

u don’t just knock the door and blast in!?
I didn’t say a word pown..!!
Wat dyu expect???? im getting into my underwear n clothes in a blink of an eye?
GILER KERR???!!!

its not the first fucking time u did tis okayyyyyy n im fucking pisseeeddd rite nowww!!!
bukannya x pernah tegooo….dah tego da before but u juz don’t get it!!!!

u even went into my room while I was gone!!!
and you took my fucking fon while I wasn’t in my room and use it to send a msg to someone….!!!

I mean HELOOOOOOoooWW!!!! its my fucking fonnn u idiottttttt!!!!
dyu even kno how much money my parents have to pay for the bills?!!!
DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY STUFF WITHOUT MY FUCKING PERMISSION U ASS HOLE FUCKING BITCHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: im sorry…I am very particular with my stuff… so don’t u dare treat my property as if it is urs coz im gonna fucking slice ur neck into half!!!!.......im so so very pissed……seriously….im pissed!!!!!!

I wont be so angry if u ask b4 using it or wait for me to answer when u knock the door….even 10 seconds to let me prepare would be fine~ (^-^)*

t....e....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine 37.5 where to buy phentermine online safely - phentermine online without doctor prescription