Thursday, November 5, 2009

ssshhhhhhh~ <(*-*)> dont pop the bubble!

my mood swings pretty easily…
and when it swings down below…
don’t go forcing me to act as if nothing happen… (>0<)/
like my frenz once said
what I feel deep inside seems to display clearly on my facial expression
sometimes, I cant lie to people about my feelings
becoz my face tells a lot
it’s a chatty one I spose….hehe (^-^)>
it seems tht the action wins aginst words

but as I said before…
my mood swings pretty easily…
sometimes, Im nt in the mood to move even a tiny vibration of my face muscle
and when im in this mood, people don’t get me…
they make all this remarks and assumptions…
which are totally wrong… (>-<)>
becoz deep inside, I feel the other way around instead…
I can be very talkative and craazeee at times…I kno

but when im quiet…
I am actually in a mode of thinking
because I believe, if u talk too much
u tend to get overboard
ur brain seems to less functioning
expressing ur feeling through words without tinking is very dangerous
coz u never kno what ur saying might hurt someone’s heart

so…if you see me sitting all by myself…
quietly….
Im actually in my tinking mode bubbles…
and im sorry if I made that emotionless killin expression when u came to me n ask…
that time, It feels like ur invading my world…
there r times when u juz need to be left alone, right?

so, to make people less worried about my sudden change mode
I do housework! anything! laundry? dish wash? mopping?…^^
the longer houseworking I do, the longer due time tinking I was in…

therefore, do let me be in my bubbles sometimes…
coz this mouth juz need a break…
and this brain needs to workout… ^^



p/s: why im tellin u all tis?

well~~

juz to share a tiny bits about my eccentric emotions and life… heeEe (^-^)>

No comments: