Sunday, November 29, 2009

brownies...cookies...chocolate...yumyum ^^

yesterday i was panicking while doing my cookie research~ WHY????

becoz ive never ever done any form of baking in MY LIFE!!!!! (well i did had a try once or twice and it sux) (>-<)o

my friends are comin by MY HOUSE tmrow for baking and that will be a very good opportunity for me to actually train this virgin hands into baking (^0^)/ wohoooo!!!

me: so...wat r we gonna do on tht day? *excited*
fren A: hurm...im not sure. Y dont u decide, mira. Its ur HOUSE.
me: what?! me?! but i donno a thing n i...
fren B: *cut* alaaaa...its easy peasy~ u juz google baking n find any interesting recipes u cn find and we'll make it work together!! ^^
me: but but...BUT
fren A: seriously...its easy, mira. ^^
me: hmm...*sigh*

so, here i was...doin some little research bout cookies and stuff in front of my laptop...and my face was like...

and seriously, it wasnt JUST GOOGLE! there were so many cookies and baking recipes, i wasnt able to make my pick!! (>0<)O 'its too many of em!!!!' *streesout* (>0<)

pushin myself to my limits and randomly made my final selection and it came down to three...

1. Chocolate chip cookies



2. Toffee



3. Icebox cookies




phew...my job has done...errr...i guess~ (-__-)"

now the ingredients...checked! we'll b shippin it tomorow mornin together....okok...

the utensils..(i havent been doin baking for quite some time...so..i dont really have the baking equipment like the one you see on tv chnnel travel&living) (>-<)>
solution: borrow from frenz

(^0^)d GENIUS!

next is the venue....

(-__-)" soooshhh swwoooshhh

>kitchen very messy<

CLEAN UP TYME!!!! WOHOOOOO!! GO MIRA GOOO!!! q(>0<)p

p/s: wish me luck *wink* (-0^)d

the end

No comments: