Sunday, November 22, 2009

gila gila GILA *****\\\\\\(>0<)//////*****



i think im goin crazeeee~~~ <(>0<)>

ive been talking to myself a LOT lately!

am i? crazy? geezzz~~~ really ned a REAL fren and stop doin tis to myself!!

im gonna turn psych, splitting my personality multiplly each day juz to make me feel like im talking to a whole bunch of people! (>0<)O

yes yess...

im goin crazee...

bzzzzz!!! *electric shock* (*-*)!!!

WAKE UP MIRA!!(>0<)O

okok....calm down...i need to tink of sumthin SMART...i cn deal wit tis...

i am NOT crazee... i am NORMAL~

ok first, instead of talking to myself..im gonna talk to erm..ermmm...YES! the CAT!! yes yes!! Tht might look less crazy...im gonna talk to 'pelik'!

and if pelik happens to be busy dating wit her new bf (its an expensive bengal cat...not bad for an average middle age sick smelly cat, aite?) *wink*...im gonna call my frenz...gayuuuttt!!! yes yes!!

and if they're happen to be busy, im gonna....im gonna...watch tv...yes yess...avoid looking at the mirror n start talkin to myself...AGAIN...~ watch the zillions LED glass screen instead....brilliant brilliant! b(>0<)d

and...and...im gonna...im gonna...

(mira continue figuring out wit HERSELF until the next 5 hours)

other people's view: my my...poor child...can u see that? shes been talking to herself for hours...oh my god...look! look! now shes talking to the CAT!



poor thing...

-the end-

No comments: