Friday, February 12, 2010

karrrrrrmaaaaa

ok...sedih sgt...

first things first...i juz remmbr i left my cute speaker kt studio!!! omg! i juz hope sgt2 org x curi PUH LEZZZ!!! (T0T)n

i ws too sleepy yesterday...my brainy brain wasnt working up so well~

n i NEVER left my room keys...NEVERRRR!!!!

and bole plak i left it on friday and guess wat?

ina, ham n yang smua dah balik!

and by the time i wanted to go back n pack my stuff...

BANG!!!

i cnt msk my own f***ing ROOM!

i juz slide down my t squre n balik umah empty handed...

(lucky i brought my laptop...bole smbg buat culture)

by the time i reach home...guess WHAT?!

i left my laptop's battery!!!

cnt do my f***ing ASIGNMENTS!!!

without the room key, i cnt go back early to settle my work!

this is KARMA PEOPLE, KARMAAA!!!!

curse myself x buat pepe for my pre crit! curse me...!!

dont even make me start bout pre crit...it was totally dissapointing...madam was dissapointed with me...i dissapoint her....i dissapoint MYSELF!

argh! wats wrong with me?! (>0<)n

okok mira...tarik nafasss...(-__-)...

lepass...(-0-)...i juz have to relax....

relax...

(-_-)

(-_T)

(T-T)

<(T0T)> waaaa!! tensennya!!!




-aftr hd hd a gud cry-





im feeling much MUCH better now...juz gotta be bck on track n work EXTRA hard with EXTRA effort!! yesss!! i cn do tis!!

(>0<)/ SEMESTER 2/ YEAR 2!!! HEAR TIS!! YOU CANT KILL MEEE!!!!!

p/s: crying doesnt mean ur givin up, sumtimes it means u wanna let those negative feelings out and start a new fresh spirit~ (^-^)n so, sumtimes its better to let sumone cry...coz im sure afterward, he/she wud feel replenished n became stronger....hihihi~

-the end-

No comments: