Tuesday, February 9, 2010

leave me alone...


okay...

to be honest...

i havent slept well these days...

each and every night before, i felt restless, worrying bout sumthin that im not even sure what, my heart is beating faster as if i was running, my senses seems to working out extra hard than before...

when i close by eyes, i hear a lot of things...things tht was extreme low pitch, it shudnt have had distracted my head...but it did! i get so distracted with all these sounds which before ws a lullaby to me...desnt affect my sleep a bit!!

my heat senses tells me of a present...i felt like someone is looking at me...watching me sleeping...the 'thing' is either close to my compartment entrance or beside my bed...i cnt stop feeling so DISTURBED all the tyme!!! (>0<)O

i wanna get enuff sleep!!! puh-LEZZZ!!!'

CASE 1

and day before yesterday, one of my roomates told me this...

miss Y: mira,hari tu kan...i remember i close and locked ur window aftr reading ur monkey post, i ws worrid they might attacked me while i ws here...but after a while, i went to your room, and guess what? .......ur window was wide open.....(0_o)

me: (---__---) hmmm...

CASE 2 thre were 2 guests in my rum on tht moment...

miss C: bla bla bla...hahaha..bla bla...hAAAaa!! (0_0)!!

me: asal?!

miss C: *staring at the window*...'err...nuthin...must be my imagination'

me: (--___--) hmmm

sumthin went wrong ere, people....sumthing is juz not right... when things like tis happen back then...it usually works with this... i COMMUNICATE yess...i juz ned to know why me?

if its becoz my rum is in a mess...*looking around*...yea..kinda...huhuu...

'zaappp zuuppp swwoooshhh swiiishhh!!!!'

OK PEOPLE!! ALL CLEAN NOW !!! (^0^)/~

ok..now...juz ned to add a little quranic reciting for protection..

when uncertain things like this occur, we tend to head down n tink of God...

p/s: juz hope things will be back to normal again...

'leave me alone'

the end

2 comments:

Unknown said...

miss C was singing "whataya want from me" by her favourite singer Adam Lambert when suddenly she saw 'sumtin' pass by ur window. it made her stop singing. =/

Myra Tayeb said...

demmm....DEMMMM!!!! (>0<)O