Saturday, February 27, 2010

current mood: kick asses...

i never regretted anything in my life because i believe everything in this world happen for a reason.

but i dont know why theres tis one tiny issue ripping my heart for quite sum time...

until at one point, i juz wished...i would never have met you, know you, befriends wit you, letting you in my heart...

the vengeful regrets smothering my emotional soul...

i am revengeful

and once u rip my heart into pieces, theres no way im lettin u heal the pain. even ur presence makes me sick.

dont ask me why coz ive been questioning my dark personality my whole life.

i knew ur intention was pure and sincere, i knew u werent to b blame but ur mistakes was too much for this heart to bare and forgive...

till now, my cage of hatred are fill with two specific persons. im nt sure this is final...suprisingly, i tink ur on the way there..

the end

2 comments:

V said...

takmo pikir bnde2 sedey bnde2 xbest lame2 k...

jom joget2~ ^^

Myra Tayeb said...

pikir ms tgh emo jew...HAH!! MORNINGGGggGGG!!!!! \(^0^)/ <---dh lupew masalah...