Monday, September 27, 2010

theory of architecture

lately i ate so much. i dont know why. people might not know this but i do have my 'monstrious eating habit' moment. And it freaks me out! (>0<)O

my mom starts to realize her daughter unusual symdrome when i was about 15 years old. reaching maturity, hormones actively pumping.

i went downstairs and checkout the letover dinner at midnights and the next hour i realize, the whole leftovers was squeky clean. i ate all of em!!! and it happens every single night later on... my mom freaks out totally!

after a while i realize i just have to stop my unlimited eating midnite habits! and my weight started to built up like mushrooms!

trust me. my apetite cn be totally unexpected sumtimes. so people who care, dont u worry much bout my eating phase. i do eat. its not like im skipping my eating pattern alll the time~ likewise~ i have such complicated personality.

anyho~ yesterday i juz balun a bowl of lontong and 5 nasi himpit, another bowl of mee kari and one plate of another 5 nasi himpit with rendang and lemang and fruits and two glass of water plus with a box of juice drink. OMG! gilerrrr!!!!

and i tot of fasting the next day but end up hungry again and the end of my tongue starts to feel the rashes and senses of sushi! i wanna eat sushi pleazeee!!!! (>0<)O

begs ina since i dun hav a car and YES! sheagreed! yay! im so happy!!! ~(^0^)~

well currently its theory class and i skipped to blog coz i feels like i juz waste half of the class hour doin nuthin but camwhoring through my web cam with ina and reviewing our past pictures...

it was a huge memory to be kept~ from fat to skinny thin, from a girl to a woman, from flawless young skin to stress oily facial....hahaha~ XD

gtg now~

p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a better day for me

the end

2 comments:

V said...

monolog pai: ohh patutlaa aku xdapat mkn pape dah semalam~ *berlalu pergi*

Myra Tayeb said...

hahaha! sorryyy!!! hiiiiI~