Monday, September 6, 2010

motor ride experience

to be honest, my family is not the type who rides motorcycle. The first time ayah bought us the mini vehicle was last year! So, basically, the last tyme i used to get on an engine bike was when i was really small with my atuk Mad. That was a really realllllyyy longgg time ago!

The past few days ago, a friend bing me to hangout and the plan was to go there with his bike.



noted this isnt the bike i hop on to but this ones pretty cool kan?! *excited*

Well, anyways! (cntinue) i was a little excited at first. However...

approaching him, snatch his helmet like a pro!



errr...not tis helmet..the..erm 'normal' ones...

ahaa! this one! yes! i go snatch it like a P R O. PRO!!



and boOOo! there goes my sux-ness! Wearing that freakingly huge helmet! I could not stuffed my head inside the monstrous head gear since my bun hair seems to disturb the fittings! Argh!

Then, i had to loosen up my hairband and there goes my hair flowing out of my tudung...(-__-") *tripple suxness* ok..juz put the dem helmet on...

*plop*

almost half of my head enters the spongy, head fit accessories, my eyebrow was gone, swallowed by the deep sunken head gear. and i cnt barely turn my eyeballs up since even my eyelid was scrunched by 'it'.

Next

the journey was a bit scary but a new adventure for me. Going through highways and trying hard to get in between cars. speed to the front of the rows, it was a total FUN! and windy and stress relief experience! (even without my eyebrow and the eyeball degree limitations) hahaha XD

as we arrived there, i cant wait to get free from the caged helmet on my head. I poffed it out and...omg...my tudung! keronyok gilerrr!!! >< penat ak gosok!!! seriusly! it was like..omfg! running to any reflected glass and trying hard fixing it was an absurd! ok, now im miserable. How hard i try to fix it, never makes it look better. Im ugly... <---low self esteem....

Anyho, decide not to ruin the mood, my head keep on matra-ing positivism and who am i to impress anyways. i already have 'him'. *smile*

busy chatting, we didnt realize it was raining so heavily outside the mall. And u cn guess wat happen...The monstrous helmet was soaking WET!!!

o..m...g!

again. i decide not to ruin the mood, matra-ing positivsm (seriusly bnyk kali giler) and swallow the pain~ *force smile*

again, i stuffed my head inside after lossening the hairbun. eyebrow dissapearance checked and we went back.

the journey was a little different than before because it was extra windy and cool aftr tht heavy rain. and tudung was flying like crazy. i cnt believe im saying this but if its not for the helmet, the tudung might fly off! and since my hair was untie...yesss...u cn imagine the ugly image

a girl, riding on a bike, sitting behind, her tudung flying like crazy, her hair was swifting out. Producing a fantastic dance cliche with the fabric of my tudung. It was so ugly...I feel ugly...im so ugly!!!

matra matra matra matra matra matra

arriving

head freedom, poofed! the light color tudung makes the wet soaking helmet shape on my head truly visible and obvious....

matramatraMATRAMatraaahaMATRAaamATraaamTAaaratathamatmaTMARTARARAARAAMahgahgaygsyu

p/s: tomorrow's...gonna be...a better...day...for....metramatramnatra

-the end-

No comments: