Sunday, September 5, 2010

capturing memories...SNAP!


howdy peeps!

raya is approaching...!!! wohOOoo!!! but my heart is flying higher for the holiday. Because i am emotionally and mentally exhausted tis semester!!! i juz hope things would be way better after the 2 weeks break, insyallah~

i went back home on Sunday after 2 days back feels like living in an empty cave...The experience was quiet tho. But i cn handle it~ (^-^)n

owh~ im takin this chance to giv a capital XOXO to my dearest friends and family and wishing u guys selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin...<---i mean it! ><

My brother's gonna be flying off to Mesir on the 22nd tis month and yesterday we already start shipping easy-cook food packet for him. Mommy dah start crying . (all the tyme)...poor mommy. her only baby boy is leaving. and MY baby brother is leaving...(lil tears) (T-<)

ANYHO! im happy for him. His one big potential doctor goin-to-be. So lets juz hope hes doin well there aite?! hihihi XD Owh! since kak long currently workin in cyberjaya, shes literally stealing the car from me. It was spose to be MY turn to utilize its benefits yet she bought it all the way to Cyberjaya. (im not naggin nemore bout tis since ive got my friends wit me) 'thx guys~'

but...the good news is....SHE JUZ BOUGHT A CAR!!!! yayyyyy!!! so now...tht old little, a lil cracked, dark blue kelisa...will be MINE!!! yes yes yesss!!! o(>0<)O *celebrating*

(rmmbr the post bout the accident ---> click me, u forgetful! ><)

yesss, mommy have no-such idea bout it. But honestly, i still feel guilty tho, not to mention it was obviously MY fault and she juz spend almost 8 double zero for the steel repairing... (>-<)> 'sowey'

and! rmbr this post about my eye sight---> click me, u-obviously x follow my blog ><)

well, yesterday i went to recheck my eyes at a real optimetric err..aperntah...and they have all this cool gadgets and stuff..not tht lame ol machine where ud jz fixed ur eyes and the results were printed out like an atm receipt...

and yes, they said my eye sight problem is currently unchange (ak stil rabun ok!) and new problem---> rabun dekat bertambah and the doc did mention bout my eye muscle is weak... and yes...finally! i get a new raya spectacles!!! YAYyyYyy!!! *celebrating* woot woot! trash the old one!!

okokok

enuff babling!!! i hav a lot of agenda to do for today!!! (>0<)O

p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a better raya day for me! (^-^)v

the end

No comments: