Tuesday, September 14, 2010

joy to the mO_On!!!

wow~ this year raya seems so packed and part of me feels the need of adding more holidays to the number~! seriously!!! my last 3 years raya back then had been hectically covered with projects but...

this year was a total blast!!! i was having a whole lot of fun celebrating i totally put those heavy minded stuff aside of the plate! terukkan!! ur not alone, people (-0-)n

anyhow, i went back seremban, melaka and rembau with full packet deal of visiting here and there. wuhuuu! XD

i'd get a lil psych and tired burdening my mind with tanglelicious fermented work, i decided to feel the jolly raya more~! family comes first, dont they? *winks* (-0^)v

what u give, ud get back. well, im giving a huge lazy smirk to bundlicious work and yes! im gonna get back those sleepless hours and stressful events later~ yuhu! (mati ak) ><

CHANGE TOPIC!!!

i juz came back from beekay's raya house and they reminded the fun crazy side of me!!! (i almost forgot i cn act like one!) wah! i talk so much i cnt bearly breath the whole hour! haha XD giggles my ass out most of the time! miss you guys so much!!! we were so gila kan time skola! (hakikat skola pmpuan)

anyho, strengh did came back to me realizing theres always a way to make peace to the whole crazy croacked situation. No mercy to problems self dissolvement, u gotta make things right and act NOW!

im not gonna run away anymore~ it sux! im gonna be one big matured idol and stand up for myself and be true to my heart and soul and just speak up and fix it, dammit!!! (emo tetibe)

hahahah~ XD

selamat ending raya everyone~ (^0^)/







p/s: tomorrow's gonna be a blast better day for me!!!

the end

No comments: