Saturday, December 18, 2010

can you at least say goodbye?


people who follow~

my last update pasal pelik:

shes amazingly recovering from her anemic.

well, a week back, she barely touches her food as what mommy had told me thru d fon...

i ws in mahallah the whole week. New semester's approcahing~

belum sempat i see her...touch her...my baby pelik has already left me.

ive been looking for her the whole keramat area, shes nowhere to be found.

im in total shocked rite now...

i ned someone to slap me and tell me tht...

she ll never come back to me.

*pelikk....pelikk syg!!! where r u! kak ngah ad ur fav food nii...pelikkk!!! PELIKKK!!!*

(T-T)

-the end-

2 comments:

member~ said...

kucing mmg cmtu kan? kalo yg jenis bkurung tu laen la..yg bole jalan2 sendiri tu besenye de ttibe pergi bile de dah rase macam nak tibe masa de.. kau rase mcm tu x?

Myra Tayeb said...

....T-T *angguk*