Monday, December 13, 2010

omg..final semester? seriously?

new semester is attacking...im feeling a little achy not-quite-ready jedi around me...

in fact, the studio selection melodrama always had me hanging in confusion. Especially when im stucked with several questions in the aspects of...

social crowd...
the typology itself
lecturer selection wise
and obviously...competition...

but...i came here studying to learn. I shudnt freak out with competition...thats juz life, n i shud expect the worst in the outside world...and that time is so close to my present. i can smell it from here! (>0<)O

instead of literally sayin, its not bout competition nemore, the good ones cn be my teacher, its a way to meliorate my skills...learning cn be fun especially when u r approaching ur final year. (omg..tht statement wasnt helpin...) (>_<)>

getting clicky is juz a usual trend now days. U cant blame them. i cnt blame myself for it as well. Ive been tht clicky version, the version where i was left all alone from my usual group and now were separating into two. It wasnt that bad.

At least, i still have my closest company around me. Work it out well my dear frenz! b(>0<)d

ive learn a lot the whole 2010. A LOT! i swear, if i saw the 2009 of mira, i wud be laughing at her face and tell that 'there is still a lot to learn, 1 year younger mira'

i spent a lot of the time doin my own thing. I dont go waiting for others to start and being tht one heavy shadow following people around. Im basically doin the bad good thing under my own option. Not a person to be blame.

I juz hate draggin other people, makin they do things they werent so sure or naive bout it. So, thats when i created my own bubble. The consequences would juz turn on me. No one else....

ok, ive written much. well spilled and a little mixture issue here and thre. LOL! wuteverrr~

p/s: i cnt believe this year is ending...time, plz...not to rush!!! (>0<)O

the end

No comments: