Saturday, December 18, 2010

hmpf!

....emosi sy sgt terganggu today...

rs nak marah marah marah n nangis all the tyme...

everythin seems so....freakin...annoying...

smua benda org ckp to me seems provoking...

everythin i said, people seems to take it as a joke...

usually when at times like tis occur to me, i choose to sleep. Its the finest way for me to not get pissed off over sumthin so....minor...

this is sumthin abnormal bout mira n i hate myself for havin this hallucinating thoughts which turn out feeling so miserable over...nuthin.

is it really...nuthin?

SCENE TODAY

td g sushi king rrs mcm nak baling pinggan sushi kt kepala waitress dier sbb kena tunggu almost hlf n hour nk dpt da food...and i cn get pretty grumpy when im hngry...

aftr tht **** service, they wan me to pay rm5 for tht?!!!!

pg mampos a!!!!

ok2...saba mira...saba...

-the end-




No comments: