Wednesday, February 9, 2011

moviesss marathon, people?

mornin! (^0^)/

semalam I have filled my empty time with gossip girl marathon.

To be honest, im so not the type yg duduk in front of your pc slashed laptop then layan movie wutsoever. sebab mira rs aktivity ini teramatlah membuang masa.



Im a pratical type of person and I dont really do long theories or graphic viewing. Im more to making stuff. Body moving. Do something yg bole unleashed my skills (and brain of coz)

yes. to me, tgk muvee sgt2 membuang masa. Dodok membesarkan bontot and do nothing. Ur juz playing with ur emotions for an hour and 2 and then u gain nothing but temporary fantasy excitement.

ok...tht might be too negatively harsh



but basically, i wont go wasting my quality time watching movies UNLESS i have my own personal good reason. Which are,

1. org ckp movie tu A MUST WATCH movie (xnak la socially ketinggalan...kena a get updated jgk)
2. nak rapatkan sillaturahim. eg: tgk with ur love ones~
3. ada pemangkin...cthnya:
'ei, mira! jom tgk muvee sabtu ni...! @ 'mira, ak ada cte ^)#$%^& kt sdlm pc...tgk jom!!
4. nak hafal dialog muvee tuu for personal entertainment
5. ader certain scene yg menusuk kalbu, so tgk repeatedly sbb nak develop personal emotion skill
6. ader interesting scene yg bole dipelajari. cthnya: dance scene, lyrics, music, etc

hahaha~



(truk giler perangai)

so..yeah..my movie collection mcm bearly 'clicked'. Sekadar hiasan je kt dlm pc ni...lalalala~

exceptional for horror movies: rare giler nak jmpa horror movie yg truly freaking me out so if they did, i giv a free 5 star rating!!!

for now...blom ad lg... (--__--")

anyways,

where was i?

p/s: everything about my life is the IMPACT! the X factor! klau benda tu xde impact dlm my life, y wasting my time venturing it.....kannnn???? HO HO HO (gelak org selfish)

-the end-

No comments: