Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hes dead


mm...

malu.

kura2 sekor pon x reti jaga.

bodo punya mira...

bodo giler...

klau x reti jaga binatang, toksah bela!!!!

mmmm....

yes...wasabi baru saja menghembuskan nafas terakhir malam semalam.

before he died, he was struggling walking on my palm like he used to...make me happy before he tore me down.

a second later, there he was...terapung dead. mira x pecaya!!!! (T0T)

mira ask apeng to take him out of the water and lepas apeng jentik2 his cute little feet and tail, there were no respond...

hes...really dead...

and his eyes were shut and mulut dier yg pendiam tu ttbe ternganga luas...it was scary...

i couldnt bare with what im about to face, I already in tears...

he was ok until yesterday evening, dier start to have all this tiny white jeragat....he was ok....

(T-T)

apeng suggest another replacement...tapi mira in heart, stil lg berkabung for wasabi...he was my very first kura2 and mira da syg giler kt dier... T-T

apeng did everythin to made my day...

1.help me out with my design
2. bought for me two new baby turtles...jantan n betina...

i was extreme happy! XD so sweet~....(luv u)

but while mira prepare a better environment for the new kura2...mira realized...mira still rindu kt wasabi...and enthusiasm tu dah kurang...

i dun wanna get too excited about sumthin nemore...when it end up like this...

sakit T-T

anyways...unfair la klau mira x kenalkan my new couple turtles...

meet J&P

Jang dengan Pah

Si Jang ni kura2 jantan yg suker extend leher panJANG giler...

Si Pah ni plak, kura2 betina yg corak belakang dier mcm ink bersePAH...

(lame giler nama!)

HAHA! xpe a...at least pasni mira akan igt smpi biler2 first impression mira kt diorg~

hello MY new born babies, welcome to my world

XOXO
M

(gamba xde but will be uploaded l8r)

the end

No comments: