Friday, March 13, 2009

being tagged~~

1.What have you been doing recently?
-play my guitar a lot n compose a lot of new melody ><...gettin stress out!

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
-yess...

3.What happened at 10am today?
-erm...elpin my mom dryout the laundry..

4.When did you last cry?
-x igt...

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
-for now...nope!

6.What do you want in your life now?
-success...money...love...family n frenz

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
-umbrella...i dun mind gettin myself soaked wet...love the rain (^0^)

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
-browsing my inbox and sent item msges n also pictures i've taken, play my guitar..

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
-baggy pants...

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
-bunch of fwenz wishin me happy birthday ^^...

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
-no..i prefer it to be neutral...coz i hate relationship stuff buggin my head!

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
-yes...my right earring...thanks kak mira...

13.What was the last movie you caught?
-congkak...damn sux..! x takowt LANGSUNG!!! ><

14.What are you proud of?
-SKIP!

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
-oldest? 'hi mira, sorry for the late reply..my matric number is *******'<---BORING!

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
-bring me to life....

17.Do you have any nicknames?
-a lot!!! ><

18.What does the newest text say?
-get a free MMS- My Album <--- BORING PLUS PLUS (>0<)O

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
-early... i dunno y? HOHO

20.Are you currently happy?
-normal mode....

21.Who gives you the best advise?
-ermmm....my close frenz...

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- i eat everything!!!

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
-erm..yah...its bout the heritage meeting thingy..nothin interesting...

24.Is something bugging you now?
-the work and assignment is buggin my head! ><

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
-ermmm....my brother...he's BACK!!! (^0^)n

No comments: