Sunday, March 8, 2009

WILD NIGHT!! ><

sleepless nights and bunch n bunch of works and drawing….im extremely in need to loosen up, man!
letsssss partyyyyyyy~~~~~ (arber’s accent)

disko dance in the car with some of the pussy cat doll’s music collections!!!
(>0<)//// ow yeaahhh! \\\\\(>0<) ow yeah! yehhhhh!!!

karaoke like a star in the small cubicle wit ur buddiee~~~
we can hear sum school dudes at the next box screaming like crazy singing the rock kapak songs….
hahaha! it was hilarioussss~~~~~ (^0^)n

play 1 round bowling…..
and I scoreeee baby!!! (^0-)v
hua hua huaaa…
plz dun hate me, ina…I was juz testin u..didnt expect u to get psychotic by my provocations. lalala~
after my provoke act, ina fail to bump any pin for three times straight….my words really bugs her…

yang: yarghhh! (wit her high pitch voice)
the ball: dum dum dum drollllllllllllllll……
(after 5 minutes)
yang: alamak..msk longkang T-T
all of us: its ok, yang…good job…good job… (-_-)”
swisshhh swoooshhh (daun berterbangan) (-_-)”
HAHAHA….^^

tired of havin fun, we go lepak at hartamasss and we had our dinner…
nyum nuym nyummmmyyyyy….(^0^)
we lepak there til 11pm while watching some of the wrestlin moves on the huge slide screen.

damn I miss WWE…I’ve used to follow this wit my brother…
cool moves, painful attack, funny dramas, exxgert expressions,…ow, I miss those days...
ina: guys~ its gettin late…lets get bck….
all of us: lets (=-=)<--getting tired n sleepy






tht day was really fun…cnt wait for our next chillin out sessions….
PD! GENTING! LONDON!
awaits us!!! (>0<)v

=the end=

No comments: