Friday, March 13, 2009

im 20?

ok ok….hurm..where do I start…its been a while and theres a bunch of things I wanna share wit u guys…!
ermmm….oh yesss! my birthday surprises!! (^0^)n

OMG OMG!! im so happy!!!
everyone was quite tight with assignments and projects…so I dun really mind havin no birthday celebration…seriously…
but one day…

faz: mira, plz pretty plz teman me eat dinner at HS…im so damn hungry!
me: (Dang! I hav a lot of drawings to settle…I mean…not now!!)..err…yang?
yang: psst…I bnyk keje la kena settle…
me: tu la pasal!
yang: ham?
ham: JOM!
me: errr…fine…lets~

they torture me quite long n im getting frustrated tinking bout my untouched drawing n design…
faz told me she ws f***ing hungry but she barely touch her roti canai...(busted!)
yang was ‘acting’ pissed, trying to make things look real….
she really got me n I was playing along wit her master plan….(curse u, yang!) >0<
odw bck to mahalah, I was speedin coz I am desperately worrid wit my work….
leadin all of them, ready wit da rum key, I opened the door and the room was pitchd black and smells…(sniff* sniff*) vanilla? huh?
and suddenly, they all pushed me from behind leadin me towards my…my…my room?
my room was well decorated with balloons and vanilla scented candle…!!! (0o0)/ HAA???

I was like ‘WTF!!!!!’
and kak mira (my rumate) starts to play the ‘happy birthday chords’ and they all started singing…
OMG……they are soooooooo sweeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!! (T-T)<I love them so much!!! love love love love love love THEMMMM!!!!! (>x<) muahhx!

thank you so much for planning these up and it really does beats my heart out…!!!
I didn’t get to snap pictures much coz I was speechless and kinda blur….
i juz smile all da time and honestly, I ws about to cry but…do wan go jatuhkan my macho saham
SO…..(hehehe)

sticking my cool expression and giv them a BIG APPRECIATION BEST FRIENDS HUGGIE!!!!
thank you so much ina, faz, naby, fuza, yang, ilham, atira and kak mira…..realy truly appreciate it!




(my being-tortured face)

damn! im 20? hahaha…. how time flies~

p/s: I do appreciate the others who wishes me and the whole batch singing was really touching…thank you so much, guys~ u gav me a whole new, wonderful birthday experience~ n im gonna treasure it for the rest of my life…May God Bless all of you~ \(^0^)/



-ThE End-

No comments: