Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ere i am all alone~

song creation~

'here i am all alone,
all alone on my own,
got no fren to chat,
got no dog or cat,
theres no 1 for me to phone.

but funny it seems to me,
tht all these seems to be,
hey! its not tht bad
im not so sad,
the truth is i feel free~

oh~ free from the pain,
from the game on keeping friendship forever
coz u c to me
frenz dun make me happy...

of course once i had fren
but we werent there through the end

the circle goes....
im alone again~

chorus*
whenever fate taps my shoulder
i try to smile and say its all ok...
plz dun change nothin...
coz i had none...
juz me n my thought...

(guitar solo)

now ive bee tinkin out
wat my life is all about
y cnt loneliness get me when all this time
my life is turning shrowd

destiny sigh for me (hmm)
maybe i would never be..
all tht sad alone
im happy on my own
my emotion think im crazy

of course! i cn cry
my tears still there
but no one really care
wether i smile or cry or fall
nuthin really matters

now tht i got no one
solutide to me is FUN
its natural
im alone again
the world goes on....
im alone again~ (end guitar pluck)

p/s: lgu ni xder kena mengena dgn yg hidup atau yg meniggal dunia...(^0^)n

3 comments:

mindreader said...

dear,i link u kay?

-myra-

lisa lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myra Tayeb said...

okey!! ur most welcome ^^!!!