Sunday, March 8, 2009

forgive and forget?

well, times really does makes us forget the old revenge
tink back…I dun care less bout wat had happen…
wat pass is pass..
wat do I get from letting myself buggin wit last years problems?
nothin…
only then I realized, forgiving is a wealthy freedom for one hatred soul
I feel….
better…
happier…(^-^)
BUT!
im sorry, dude…
don’t go pulling me back to those moments…
explanations are not the things im expecting…
coz I dun wanna hear a single word of it…
wat done is done…
im creating a whole new empty room in my heart
with no furnitures and stuff…
welcoming u to enter my whole new heart…
as my friend…
+THE END+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey crazy laa what(rrr) a love man?.for a bit i was about to cry, is more elegy than reading Shekspir.hahahha coman man get a strength.