Thursday, June 25, 2009

PREVIEW: rumi experince!!! (>0<)/

ive wrote this zaman janggut nenek moyang ago but luper nak post...so, ere goes~

sleepless nights for the multidip 2nd crit preparation as well as the rumi performance later on. I gotta get sum rest, dude! (>0<)n
BUT!!!! I cnt…next morning is THE DAYYY!!!! RUMI REGISTRATION!!! WOOOOOOOOO

im so nervous im so nervous im do nervous im so nervoussssssim so vhgyeuegfyuehgyggy99yuioj

hu! ha! hu! ha!

ok ok relax mira, relax~

so basically, we did our final rehearsal at the main audi and continue with the prop works til the next morning. I had my breakfast together with the seniors and my batch buddies at the studio and chow back to my room to start packing my stuff…(baru nak pack?) (>0<)>

uuUWUWUWUUUUW i sux at packing stuff!!!

me: bwk ni, ni, ni, NI, erm…maner ler tao nak pakai ni…bwak jer la smua…..

nyit nyit nyit…

(da loker room is almost empty)

(>0<)> araggghhh!!! I sux I suxxxx!!!

the longest journey ever… convoy mmg best giler… im the only FE-male who drove behind the wheel followed by the heroes~ (^-^) huhuhu~

it was a whole lot fun experience even tho I was extremely tired+sleepy…one hand controlling the steering and the other gripping the redbull tin was kinda chaotic but it end up pretty well~
(=-=)**

as we arrived thre, we meet up with new crowds in line course. giving the best impression ever and trying to make new friends..(hopefully).

since Im the observer of the team, I dun quite exposed to the other universities. uitm didn’t even provide any special activities for the observer,

so..oh well, we, observrs, did our own exciting activity instead. Burst outta uitm and experience the special ABC nearby..PERggHHhh!!!!

(while the participant were stuck with the ‘How to sketch like A..B…C’ talk by our very own lecturer)

(-0-)n ahhh! im done with the talk. he gave da same ol talk during our graphic class
after getting the icey cool feeling of the special ABC..,

kak jannah: mak akak baru buat carrot pineple cheese cake
observers: JOMMMMMMM!!!!!
nyum nyum nyummmmm…..BURP!!! ahh, scuse me…sedapp~~~ (^-^)/
me: alamak…nantok la plak…aih! sedapnyer sofa ni…zZzZz….eh…ZzZZzzzzzz (_-_)

tit tit tit (msg tone)

moon: guys, we gotta head back..rehersal on stage~ tonite kan kiter gonna perform
(0o0)!!!!! JOM HEAD BACK!!!!!! (nervous+excited+mamai)

I knew I always lost my zapin steps during the previous rehearsals and I gotta fix up n do my very best for tonite performance…cant let them DOWN! (>0<)n (smagat waja membara waaarghhh!!)

1,2,3,4---5,6,7,8…yes yess..im getting it…YES! (>0<)n im READYY~ UUUUIIIIIYAAAAAA!!!!

we were the first to perform n it was f***ing nerve wreking experience!!!!! and I cnt believe UIA supporters were tremendously huge number….they were screaming and supporting!

my heart was flying high in the air, making a thousand step further to perform real well…dun wanna disappoint them…!

we all did our very best~ even tho there are sum technical sound problems…but we did our best!

and we won the first prize!!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOO (>0<)!!!!!

To be real honest, im very shy hanging around with the seniors at the first place but after that unforgettable 5 days experiencing RUMI together with them…I tink im starting to get along and they were really fun people!!! (>0<)n…

even tho the RUMI hd end, sumtimes the memory were still dangling in my mind… stil cant get over the exciting feelings when we were there… hell, yeah im gonna miss every bit of it~

CHEERS for all RUMI members!
luv u guys!
muah muah







THE+END=HABIS!

3 comments:

V said...

hukhuk...bestnye geng rumi tuu...aku takde pon dalam gambar..aku kire geng rumi jugak x??hukhuk

Myra Tayeb said...

alamak! sedihnya...maner ko! sorry2...aku taruk gamba laen...

V said...

aku g meeting laa..owang penting sume g meeting! aku piei ajim kakjah~ [piei ngan kakjah mmg orang penting..tp aku ngn ajim tu...emmm...eh? lawanye baju tu!!*g beli baju*]